Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Unabashedly Prep

Normally, I am not into the whole “prep” kid style of dress..at least defined by terms set by my fellow highschool classmates.

The highschool definition of “prep” : Those who don insane (and unreasonable) amounts of Hollister, American Eagle, Aeropostale and the like. This whole “style” results in everyone basically looking the same in brand blazen clothing. No trace of originality or freshness can be found here. Hello, Highschool.


But what I have come to find, thankfully, is that the “prep” style is much more then what has been set by Highschool standards. Thanks to Unabashedly Prep, my eyes have opened and I now see the light. In fact ,I’m practically in love with this style. Like I have mentioned before I LOVE the classic and clean yet fresh and easy style of dress. So just imagine when my eyes set upon this beautiful site. Collared shirts, bow ties, khakis, blazers, the whole nine yards! You’ll see what I mean…









3 comments:

  1. you just go ahead and do you!! i am a "prepster" of the unabashed kind, and have always been unrelenting about having the brightest colors, coolest ties and terrific blazers. If prep is what you are into then go for it, and give it your own spin. in my mind "holister, a & f, blahh blahh" is not prep, but marketing put together by companies trying to make a dime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a knee-jerk reaction against the term "prep," too (back in the day). But it really is just a high school thing. Didn't realize it persisted. But ignore it! I defy anyone to tell me that pics 1 and 3 and dead-on looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! aren't dead on looks! i defy anyone to tell me that pics 1 and 3 *aren't* dead-on looks.

    proofreading fail.

    ReplyDelete